Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Configuring Analytics for AEM Forms 6.3

Level 1

Hi ,

I followed below links for configuring Analytics on AEM FORMS 6.3

https://helpx.adobe.com/aem-forms/6-3/configure-analytics-forms-documents.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/aem-forms/6-3/installing-configuring-aem-forms-osgi.html

Installed addon AEM-FORMS-6.3-WIN-4.0.74 on my 6.3 instance for forms.

I am able to configure Analytics and connection is successful.

Also did below steps :

1) Created report suite
2)Created Cloud Service Configuration
3) Created Cloud Service Framework

4) Configured AEM Forms Analytics Configuration service
Enabled Analytics for the form named as tetsinganalyticsform b
ut data is not captured when I generate analytics report for my adaptive form.

analyticsreport.PNG

When I select the form and  click on Analytics Report, I am seeing the below error in the log
*ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1505724684843] GET /libs/fd/fmaddon/gui/content/forms/afanalytics.html/content/dam/formsanddocuments/we-gov/tetsinganalyticsform HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.get.impl.DefaultGetServlet No renderer for extension html, cannot render resource FilteringResourceWrapper, type=nt:unstructured, path=/mnt/overlay/fd/fmaddon/gui/content/forms/afanalytics/jcr:content/title, resource=[MergedResource [path=/mnt/overlay/fd/fmaddon/gui/content/forms/afanalytics/jcr:content/title, resources=[Ljava.lang.String;@ee2693]]

Can some one help me out by providing steps to generate the analytics report for adaptive form.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Madhuri

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

The string "org.apache.sling.servlets.get.impl.DefaultGetServlet" indicates, that the DefaultGetServlet has taken over. This normally means that you have a problem in writing the resource to resourceType. So can you check that your resourceType property on the component node is correct? Resource/Component doesn't exist. Check resource path

Is it happening on Author or publisher?

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

The string "org.apache.sling.servlets.get.impl.DefaultGetServlet" indicates, that the DefaultGetServlet has taken over. This normally means that you have a problem in writing the resource to resourceType. So can you check that your resourceType property on the component node is correct? Resource/Component doesn't exist. Check resource path

Is it happening on Author or publisher?

Kautuk Sahni