To integrate Azure AD with AEM, we need to execute following steps:
1. Configure Azure AD Single Sign-On – to enable users to use this feature.
2. Configure Adobe Experience Manager Single Sign-On – to configure the Single Sign-On settings on AEM .
3. Create an Azure AD test user – to test Azure AD single sign-on.
4. Assign the Azure AD test user – enable user to login via Azure AD single sign-on.
5. Test single sign-on – to verify whether the configuration works.
The reference links for majority of the steps are added to their title.
The following blog shares details on Configuring AEM for Single Sign On. Link also provides details. But, few configs/screenshots have changed. Attaching the relevant details.
1. SAML Signing Certificate downloaded from Azure AD. This would have been generated while configuring Azure AD for SSO
2. Following details for SAML configuration:
-->Attributes to identify user ID and group membership
Read Full Blog
Please use this thread to ask the related questions.