Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Components are not coming in side rail in touch UI

Level 2

Hi All,

Need help to show the components list in side rail of touch UI AEM 6.2.

> I have selected the components in design mode parsys. This is working good in classic UI sidekick. I can see all the components there but not in touch UI.

> I also added editconfig node in component but still of no use

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

SD

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

There are some possible reasons:

- When your component label and title name is same. it should not be same.

- There should be blank classic ui dialog or edit config node to should in touch ui.

- if you have not included the component using parsys in design mode. make sure which parsys you are using it is JSP (foundation/component/parsys) or sightly (wcm/foundation/component/parsys).

Please check and let us know!!!

Regards,
Prince

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 10

To see all components in the TOuch UI - you need to click the Design mode in AEM. See here:

AAAA22.png

Also - make sure that the component has a Touch UI dialog.

Community Advisor

scott is correct . . i do believe you might have missed the touch dialog.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

There are some possible reasons:

- When your component label and title name is same. it should not be same.

- There should be blank classic ui dialog or edit config node to should in touch ui.

- if you have not included the component using parsys in design mode. make sure which parsys you are using it is JSP (foundation/component/parsys) or sightly (wcm/foundation/component/parsys).

Please check and let us know!!!

Regards,
Prince

Level 2

Hi All,

Its still the same even though I have done all the things, please find below my answers,

- When your component label and title name is same. it should not be same. - My component label and titles are different

- There should be blank classic ui dialog or edit config node to should in touch ui. - I have not added any thing under classic ui dialog and edit config

- if you have not included the component using parsys in design mode. make sure which parsys you are using it is JSP (foundation/component/parsys) or sightly (wcm/foundation/component/parsys). - I have added components in design mode and used sightly parsys (wcm/foundation/components/parsys)

- Even I am getting below design dialog :

1326808_pastedImage_0.png

Appreciate your help

Regards,

SD

Level 2

Hey All,

Is there any solution for this? Please provide some suggestions.

Thanks,

SD

Administrator

Can you please check this on the fresh instance?

And if this is still reproducible then please share with us the steps to reproduce it.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 10

We have given you the steps. Try what Kautuk has suggested, Try on a Fresh AEM instance.

Level 2

I tried on new instance and it worked. I found that due to some other projects on my instance I faced this issue. Thanks all for your help.