Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

ComponentCacheImpl No component node found

Level 5

Hi All,

I am seeing the below warning in my error.log files and the entry of this warring is very huge. I didn't find targeteditor.html file anywhere in AEM and not using any such thing or reference in our custom component. Does anyone has experience this and what causing this warring and how to fix this? Thank you in advance.

GET /libs/cq/personalization/touch-ui/content/targeteditor.html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.components.ComponentCacheImpl No component node found at /apps/granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/textfield

Regards

_Rashid

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It seems that the targeteditor is including a component, which has the resource type set to /apps/granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/textfield.

I doubt that this AEM ootb,because it would not reference "/apps". Please check your code your /apps folder if a resource has that path set as resourceType or resourceSuperType.

Actually, the resourcetype is granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/textfield, and it should not have a leading /apps or /libs; although that this works, but it effectively disables the overlaying mechanics of the product. Which is not a problem if you are not a product developer... but I consider it as a bad practice.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It seems that the targeteditor is including a component, which has the resource type set to /apps/granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/textfield.

I doubt that this AEM ootb,because it would not reference "/apps". Please check your code your /apps folder if a resource has that path set as resourceType or resourceSuperType.

Actually, the resourcetype is granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/textfield, and it should not have a leading /apps or /libs; although that this works, but it effectively disables the overlaying mechanics of the product. Which is not a problem if you are not a product developer... but I consider it as a bad practice.