Expand my Community achievements bar.

com.day.cq.wcm.webservicesupport.impl.ConfigurationManagerImpl Resource with path /etc/cloudservices doesn't exist

Level 2

Hi All,

The following two warnings are displayed every time a user hits one of our application pages.  The cloudservice paths mentioned do exist, so I assume this is a permissions issue.   The application is having SSO and the application is available to the users who are registered and exists in our IDM. We generally don't give access to these partner users to the /etc/cloudservices, as that really doesn't have anything to do with these configurations. I have not been able to find what triggers the call to ConfigurationManager.  I assume it is the include of the component in the base page, but I don't know why the issue is only on this one of the application. We are using the same configuration for another application and we don't see any of the below Warnings. 

26.09.2016 15:46:52.484 *WARN* [10.148.119.171 [1474904812404] GET /content/iss/partnernet-lexmark-com/pt_br/register.html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.webservicesupport.impl.ConfigurationManagerImpl Resource with path /etc/cloudservices/dtm/partnernet does not exist!

26.09.2016 15:46:52.484 *WARN* [10.148.119.171 [1474904812404] GET /content/iss/partnernet-lexmark-com/pt_br/register.html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.webservicesupport.impl.ConfigurationManagerImpl Resource with path /etc/cloudservices/salesforce/aemproduction does not exist!

Any help would be appreciated.!!

6 Replies

Level 2

Can someone help me with this request.

Level 10

Are you seeing any other behaviour or only the warnings? 

Level 2

Just Warnings. Nothing from the behavior stand point.

Level 2

Is there someone can help me with this. These warnings are annoying and keeps coming every second. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Narendra N

Administrator

Please create a support ticket for this and also share the solution with the community.

-kautuk

Kautuk Sahni