Expand my Community achievements bar.

com.adobe.aem.wcm.hierarchicalobject.impl.adapter.HierarchicalObjAdapterFactoryImpl unable to adapt resource of of /content/cq:tags/(TagID) to com.adobe.aem.wcm.hierarchicalobject.api.internal.HierarchicalObject

Level 1

Hi,

While creating the tags programmatically, there is few seconds time delay on one of the testing environment. It takes approx. 15-20 seconds while creating the tags. In local and production environment, it is working fine and taking only few milliseconds. While checking the logs in testing environment, I found out the below error

com.adobe.aem.wcm.hierarchicalobject.impl.adapter.HierarchicalObjAdapterFactoryImpl unable to adapt resource of /content/cq:tags/(TagID) to

com.adobe.aem.wcm.hierarchicalobject.api.internal.HierarchicalObject

I am suspecting this is causing the time delay issue but not very much sure. Any suggestions on this will be highly appreciated

Note: tried both resolver.adaptTo () and jcrTagManagerFactory to create TagManager object

Thanks

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @ranjna123456 ,

Can you try to create tagManager object using resolver

TagManager tagManager = resolver.adaptTo(TagManager.class);

This resolver you can derive  through either from resource or ResourceResolverFactory.

Thanks
Tarun

Level 1

Hi @TarunKumar 

Used resolver.adaptTo() where resolver is derived from ResourceResolverFactory but issue still persist

Thanks

Administrator

@ranjna123456 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

Hi @kautuk_sahni 

I have not got or found the answer yet.

I will update once it is resolved.

Thanks