Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

Color Picker rte Issue on Text component

Level 2

Hi Team,

We are using Color Picker rte plug-in in our Text component and Its working fine but the issue is when we try to use color picker its applied on the text but when I try to close the dialog of color picket with escape button then It is throwing below error.

Please give us a solution on this.

Resource at '/apps/abc/components/v2/plugins/rte-color-picker/color-picker-popover/undefined' not found: No resource found

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

From what I can see the plug-in seems strictly developed for a specific version of AEM, I conclude that because there is a version of the same plugin for each different AEM version (6.4,6.3,6,2, etc). Are you using a proper version of this plugin that matches your AEM instance? (Please note that the plugin does not say anything about Service Packs in 6.5 so that may be a reason why it is not working).

That being said, the issue shows that there is a path that is built manually and is not properly formed ('/apps/abc/components/v2/plugins/rte-color-picker/color-picker-popover/undefined'), something is returning "undefined" and being appended to your plug-in path, the best way to solve this is to debug the JS and check where this can be failing.

Esteban Bustamante

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

From what I can see the plug-in seems strictly developed for a specific version of AEM, I conclude that because there is a version of the same plugin for each different AEM version (6.4,6.3,6,2, etc). Are you using a proper version of this plugin that matches your AEM instance? (Please note that the plugin does not say anything about Service Packs in 6.5 so that may be a reason why it is not working).

That being said, the issue shows that there is a path that is built manually and is not properly formed ('/apps/abc/components/v2/plugins/rte-color-picker/color-picker-popover/undefined'), something is returning "undefined" and being appended to your plug-in path, the best way to solve this is to debug the JS and check where this can be failing.

Esteban Bustamante