Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Color Picker rte Issue on Text component

Level 2

Hi Team,

We are using Color Picker rte plug-in in our Text component and Its working fine but the issue is when we try to use color picker its applied on the text but when I try to close the dialog of color picket with escape button then It is throwing below error.

Please give us a solution on this.

Resource at '/apps/abc/components/v2/plugins/rte-color-picker/color-picker-popover/undefined' not found: No resource found

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

From what I can see the plug-in seems strictly developed for a specific version of AEM, I conclude that because there is a version of the same plugin for each different AEM version (6.4,6.3,6,2, etc). Are you using a proper version of this plugin that matches your AEM instance? (Please note that the plugin does not say anything about Service Packs in 6.5 so that may be a reason why it is not working).

That being said, the issue shows that there is a path that is built manually and is not properly formed ('/apps/abc/components/v2/plugins/rte-color-picker/color-picker-popover/undefined'), something is returning "undefined" and being appended to your plug-in path, the best way to solve this is to debug the JS and check where this can be failing.

Esteban Bustamante

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

From what I can see the plug-in seems strictly developed for a specific version of AEM, I conclude that because there is a version of the same plugin for each different AEM version (6.4,6.3,6,2, etc). Are you using a proper version of this plugin that matches your AEM instance? (Please note that the plugin does not say anything about Service Packs in 6.5 so that may be a reason why it is not working).

That being said, the issue shows that there is a path that is built manually and is not properly formed ('/apps/abc/components/v2/plugins/rte-color-picker/color-picker-popover/undefined'), something is returning "undefined" and being appended to your plug-in path, the best way to solve this is to debug the JS and check where this can be failing.

Esteban Bustamante