Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Charges

Level 1

I signed up for a 30 day free trial but yet I'm being charged. It haven't even been 5 hours. And no where is there to talk to someone about being charged. If there is, it's hidden well. I am looking for a job and thought the 30 day free trial would help and possibly be something I continued. That money is needed elsewhere during my transaction of jobs from our pharmacy being shut down. Please help! 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @BrittanyHe 
Could you please let us know which product did you signed up for, this will help to connect you with appropriate community.

Your query currently with AEM community, I will move it to the correct community if you can specify the product name/details.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 1

Also wouldn't let me log in because it said my email address wasn't an account and I had to find the random one that was apparently created for me. Just not a pleasant experience. Love the app but this should not be an issue to talk to someone directly about being charged for a free trial. 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @BrittanyHe 
Could you please let us know which product did you signed up for, this will help to connect you with appropriate community.

Your query currently with AEM community, I will move it to the correct community if you can specify the product name/details.

Arun Patidar

Administrator

@BrittanyHe  Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni