Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Case examples

Level 2

Hello everyone, newby here!

I'm just starting to use Adobe solutions. The thing I'm trying to do is create use-cases with Adobe solutions. The solutions I wanted to try are DTM, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, AEM. I've searched the internet and found some beautiful use-cases and create some of them by myself. But I wanted ask you guys some more use-cases. It would be nice if you can give some examples.

Best Regards,

Ogün Adsay.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Brief about all the solutions:

1. AEM

Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a comprehensive content management solution for building websites, mobile apps and forms. And it makes it easy to manage your marketing content and assets.

2. Adobe Launch

Activation, powered by Adobe Launch, gives you intuitive tools to manage an unlimited number of Adobe and third-party tags. Adobe DTM will be used in this Article to activate and configure Analytics, Target for our landing page.

3. Adobe Analytics

Adobe Analytics (Analytics) is the industry-leading solution for applying real-time analytics and detailed segmentation across all of your marketing channels. Use it to discover high-value audiences and power customer intelligence for your business.

In this Article we will use Analytics to track page activities.

4. Adobe Target

Adobe Target (Target) is a personalization solution that makes it easy to identify your best content through tests that are easy to execute. It allows you to easily deliver the right experience to the right customer. In this lab, personalization of the landing page will be driven by Target. AEM will import Audiences from Target so that they can be used right within AEM to create activities to personalize our page. AEM will then synchronize the activity to Target.

Here are list of Use-cases to see:- Digital marketing use cases | Adobe Enterprise

Reference implementation:-

1. Adobe Experience Manager Help | Integrating Adobe Experience Manager with Adobe Analytics and Target...

2. Integrate AEM with Adobe Launch Via Adobe I/O

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

Brief about all the solutions:

1. AEM

Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a comprehensive content management solution for building websites, mobile apps and forms. And it makes it easy to manage your marketing content and assets.

2. Adobe Launch

Activation, powered by Adobe Launch, gives you intuitive tools to manage an unlimited number of Adobe and third-party tags. Adobe DTM will be used in this Article to activate and configure Analytics, Target for our landing page.

3. Adobe Analytics

Adobe Analytics (Analytics) is the industry-leading solution for applying real-time analytics and detailed segmentation across all of your marketing channels. Use it to discover high-value audiences and power customer intelligence for your business.

In this Article we will use Analytics to track page activities.

4. Adobe Target

Adobe Target (Target) is a personalization solution that makes it easy to identify your best content through tests that are easy to execute. It allows you to easily deliver the right experience to the right customer. In this lab, personalization of the landing page will be driven by Target. AEM will import Audiences from Target so that they can be used right within AEM to create activities to personalize our page. AEM will then synchronize the activity to Target.

Here are list of Use-cases to see:- Digital marketing use cases | Adobe Enterprise

Reference implementation:-

1. Adobe Experience Manager Help | Integrating Adobe Experience Manager with Adobe Analytics and Target...

2. Integrate AEM with Adobe Launch Via Adobe I/O

Kautuk Sahni