Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Cannot read property 'getPath' of undefined

Level 3

Component list is not appearing on page. componentissue.PNG I have added these components in design mode. still it's not working. below is the error i'm getting while adding components.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getPath' of undefined

at ns.ui.EditableDragAndDrop.isInsertAllowed (core.js:27946)

at executeListener (core.js:5866)

at Object.onEnter [as enter] (core.js:5962)

at Interaction._execute (core.js:5123)

at Interaction._onMove (core.js:5375)

at HTMLDocument.dispatch (jquery.js:4665)

at HTMLDocument.elemData.handle (jquery.js:4333).

I'm using aem 6.2 service pack1

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi

I also faced this problem some time back.

When I use to double-click on "Drag Component Here" same empty Insert New Component message use to come up.

I would request you to please create a daycare ticket for this.

//This is for all components and these are developed in Classic UI and when we open the same in Touch UI this problem arose.

If this is not the case with you, then try one more thing:-

Change the number of calls per request from 1000 to bigger number in Apache Sling Main Servlet.

TooManyCallsException.png

Reference Posts:- Touch Components are not being displayed on the page and AEM 6.2: TooManyCallsException

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi

I also faced this problem some time back.

When I use to double-click on "Drag Component Here" same empty Insert New Component message use to come up.

I would request you to please create a daycare ticket for this.

//This is for all components and these are developed in Classic UI and when we open the same in Touch UI this problem arose.

If this is not the case with you, then try one more thing:-

Change the number of calls per request from 1000 to bigger number in Apache Sling Main Servlet.

TooManyCallsException.png

Reference Posts:- Touch Components are not being displayed on the page and AEM 6.2: TooManyCallsException

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni