Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Cannot access clientlib under custom "apps/granite/core/content/login" after deployment

Level 4

Dear community,

I was trying to deploy the custom login page but the page only load login.jsp without the clientlib.

I've checked that:

1. Clientlib "categories" property was modified

YuSheng_0-1673576591367.png

2. Paths were modified in "apps/granite/core/components/login/login.jsp"

YuSheng_1-1673576821545.png

3.  Requirement was added in Apache Sling Authentication Service

YuSheng_2-1673577133213.png

As I manually added the core folder (originally from libs/granite) under "apps/granite" and did the settings above, "apps/granite/core/content/login" folder was successfully accessed. 

YuSheng_4-1673577714012.png

However, as I packed this "apps/granite/core" node and deployed it again, the folder went missing.

YuSheng_6-1673578019010.png

Would like to know if I should also pack some other nodes with "apps/granite/core", or what should I do to make this work?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@YuSheng You are proabably missing allowproxy property- 

• allowProxy: If a client library is located under /apps, this property allows acces to it via proxy servlet.

In order for the client libraries under /apps to be accessible, a proxy servelt is used. The ACLs are still enforced on the client library folder, but the servlet allows for the content to be read via /etc.clientlibs/ if the allowProxy property is set to true.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Have you tried using 

allowProxy="{Boolean}true"

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@YuSheng You are proabably missing allowproxy property- 

• allowProxy: If a client library is located under /apps, this property allows acces to it via proxy servlet.

In order for the client libraries under /apps to be accessible, a proxy servelt is used. The ACLs are still enforced on the client library folder, but the servlet allows for the content to be read via /etc.clientlibs/ if the allowProxy property is set to true.

Level 4

Hi @Sady_Rifat and @Manu_Mathew_ 

I tried adding the allowProxy true property and clientlib was accessed:

YuSheng_0-1673596120729.png

You both offered the right solution and Manu's explanation is more detailed so I marked it accecpted.

Thank both of you for the help!