Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Cannot able to create processing profile in Assets

Level 2

Hi Experts, Currently I was looking Customize Digital Assets in AEM. That time I was trying to create processing profile in assets, I got this error "Unauthorized Cannot serve request to /mnt/overlay/dam/gui/content/processingprofiles/editor.html in BundledScriptServlet (/libs/dam/gui/coral/components/commons/contentchecker/feature/feature.jsp)". If anyone know they solution kindly guide me.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@hagrid Looks like permission issue as you can see "Unauthorized" in your screenshot. Please check with system admin for setting the create permission for processing profile.

Level 2

@Saravanan_Dharmaraj Could you assist me the steps to be followed for checking with system admin.

Administrator

@hagrid Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni