Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

Cancelling Livecopy inheritence in experience fragment not workin

Level 4

Hi Team,

We are using AEM as cloud service

In a experience fragment (XF1) with 2 different component in layout container.

now from this another Live copy variation (XF2) has been created as one of the component needs to inheritance 

now in XF2 variation 1st component inheritance has been cancelled but enabled for 2nd component and same content is required there 

still rolling out as page rollout still pushing to cancelled inheritance also . we are using OOB standard rollout config.

while investigation further seems inheritance hasn't been cancelled for multi-field of the component

i.e at component node is showing as cq:LiveSyncCancelled hence property like id or other property is not getting overridden

sonuk85184451_0-1705015584468.png

but multi-field property of the sample component cq:LiveSyncCancelled not getting applied

sonuk85184451_1-1705015732266.png

how we can apply the cq:LiveSyncCancelled to this multifield ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sonuk85184451 You might want to look into this one -- 

• SITES-16001: MSM: Ability to exclude multi field components from rollout configuration while creating Live Copy.

I am not sure if this works for XFs as well but try it out.

This was fixed as part of the 2023.11.0 feature activation. 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/release-notes/maint...

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sonuk85184451 You might want to look into this one -- 

• SITES-16001: MSM: Ability to exclude multi field components from rollout configuration while creating Live Copy.

I am not sure if this works for XFs as well but try it out.

This was fixed as part of the 2023.11.0 feature activation. 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/release-notes/maint...

Community Advisor

Hi @sonuk85184451 

Can you try adding msm related clienlibs to enable/execute necessary checks at component dialog level like cq.wcm.msm.properties and if necessary others.

Also, you can refer any foundation component residing under path /libs/wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage/cq:dialog to check those libraries and dependencies it is using.

Thanks
Tarun

Administrator

@sonuk85184451 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni