Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Cancel individual property inheritance of a Live Copy component in 5.6.1.version

Level 1

Hi All

i was wondering whether we have full proof solution to enabling cancellation of individual property of a live copy component.

Adding "fieldEditLockMode" property with value "true" works for xtype = dailog but when we have xtype as tabpanel it will work . 

i tried setting "fieldEditLockMode=true"  for xtype=tabpanel and it is not working.

attached is the screenshot of dailog.

any thoughts.

2 Replies

Level 6

Hi Shakeeba,

We can do the configuration to cancel the live copy on individual property by using this config file 

com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.actions.ContentUpdateActionFactory.config  in this config file do we have a option like 

cq.wcm.msm.action.excludedprops=["cq:lastReplicated","cq:lastReplicatedBy","cq:lastReplicationAction","sling:.*"] . we are using this option to cancel the individual property. 

Thanks

Level 1

thanks for the quick reply.

but com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.actions.ContentUpdateActionFactory.config  works for pageProperties not a component level property.

Excluded Page Propertiescq.wcm.msm.action.excludedprops

any input?