Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Can't find feature pack 22818 (content fragments) - where is it?

Level 4

Hi, this web page Content Fragment Updates and Content Services - Feature Pack Release Notes includes a link to FP 22818 ("This feature pack replaces the set released in October 2017.") but the adobeaemcloud.com/content/marketplace page shows an error and in package share a search for 22818 returns no results.

Has this FP been incorporated into something/ somewhere else?

thanks

5 Replies

Level 10

Kunwar​ - are you aware where this feature pack is?

Level 4

Thanks for following up smacdonald2008This FP is hot off the press (May 2018) so it'd be good to know where it is.  A colleague has also tried to locate it in adobeaemcloud marketplace - just to make sure it's not down to my account credentials.

I wondered if it's been incorporated in Adobe Experience Manager Help | Release Notes: AEM 6.3 Cumulative Fix Pack​ - can't quite tell from the documentation there...

UPDATE: I can't seem to get to download the cumulative fix pack  https://www.adobeaemcloud.com/content/marketplace/marketplaceProxy.html?packagePath=/content/compani...

Are there issues with the marketplace?

Level 10

I am seeing the same issue --

AAA.png

Open a support case - they can make sure this gets fixed.

Employee

It's not yet posted to the public area in the Adobe cloud share.

Level 4

Thanks Kunwar.

Is it the case that neither the feature pack 22818 nor the cumulative fix pack for 6.3 - mentioned in my previous comment - are available? Is it normal for the Adobe website to publicise FPs and CFPs that aren't there yet?

How do I get those in the short term?   I looked on the licensing site with our customer account but presumably that's not intended to distribute feature packs to customers (?).

I'm the meantime I will (amidst some confusion) raise a support case.