We are working on analysis for migrating to 6.4 from 6.1. All our campaigns in 6.1 are linked to content pages through campaignPath property. We have used teaser component and configured the campaignPath property through dialog.
But in 6.4, there is no teaser component. And when we author a targeted component, the link is established to a campaign through a "location" property. This location property seems to be a hex code and not a path.
Now, if i want to migrate all our campaigns to 6.4, we will have to
1. Author each and every campaign one by one- which is not possible considering 500+ campaigns which we have.
2. Write a migration script to migrate all campaigns- for this we need to know how to link the content and campaign through "location" property.
1. Is there any API i can use to generate this code ? Or is this just a random code ?
2. Or is there any way I can make old teaser component work fine in 6.4 ?
3. Also the segments created in 6.4 have different structure. Is there any way we can migrate from old segments to 6.4 ?