Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Buleprint rollout

Level 3

When changing a blueprint version of a page, how to rollout to en and affiliate blueprints so that the previous page is updated

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If I understand your needs correctly, you want to broadcast the modifications from the blueprint version to the live copies. This can be accomplished by employing the "Rollout" operation (from the blueprint) and the "Synchronize" operation (from the live copies).

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If I understand your needs correctly, you want to broadcast the modifications from the blueprint version to the live copies. This can be accomplished by employing the "Rollout" operation (from the blueprint) and the "Synchronize" operation (from the live copies).

Administrator

@nivethaS Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni