Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Browsing DAM assets showing asset title instead of name

Level 3

Hi,

I created a multifield in AEM 6.1 and while selecting a path for asset it is showing asset (pdf) title instead of pdf name in selected window wherever in CQ5. 6 it shows the pdf name.

Is there any possibility to make the AEM 6.1 behaviour similar to CQ 5.6?

Any help on this would be really appreciated.

Many thanks,

Ranjna

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

set the below property to false in the pathfiled

showTitlesInTree

1342887_pastedImage_0.png

here is the logic : if your asset metadata has dc:title and the showTitlesinTree property is set to true , it will show the dc:title property of your asset (under metadata node) otherwise its gonna show the name of the file.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Administrator

AAnkurA Need your help in this.

Kautuk Sahni

Employee

I don't think that the default behavior can be changed in CQ 5.6.

Level 3

Hi,

I want to know if the behaviour can be changed in AEM 6.2 .The dam path should appear instead of title while selecting the path .

Is it possible to change because i did lift and shift process from 5.6 to 6.2 else everything is same?

AEM 5.6

AEM 6.25.6.png

6.2.png

Level 3

Any help on above  would be really appreciated

Correct answer by
Level 8

set the below property to false in the pathfiled

showTitlesInTree

1342887_pastedImage_0.png

here is the logic : if your asset metadata has dc:title and the showTitlesinTree property is set to true , it will show the dc:title property of your asset (under metadata node) otherwise its gonna show the name of the file.

Level 3

The solution is working fine but just wanted to know is this the default behaviour of AEM 6.2 ?

because in case of CQ5.6 there is no need to set this property to false and it is displaying the pdf name by default.

Thanks