Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.

Blueprint - Deploy to other env

Level 3

Hello All,

I want to deploy Blueprint from my local env to dev, but it builds failure. Am I missing something ?

kristwang_0-1691462021169.png

kristwang_1-1691462059605.png

kristwang_2-1691462210274.png

Best regards.

4 Replies

Level 3

hi @krist_wang ,

Based on the Error I think the issue is with the folder structure of the path "/apps/msm/astellas_blueprint/jcr:content/dialog"

The "dialog" should be created under the node "jcr:content" of resourceType "nt:unstructured".  Seems like currently the resourceType of "jcr:content" is "nt:folder". 

Please update the Node "jcr:content" with resourceType "nt:unstructured". that should build the compilation error shown in the screenshots.

Also, in general recommendation is to create this in local/lower environments -> create a package from that instance and use it in the code so that these issues can be avoided. hope this helps!

Thanks,

Anil

Level 3

hi @Anil_Chennapragada 

Please tell me how to update it , I found that the  node type already  is "nt:unstructured"

kristwang_0-1691472703108.png

thanks!

Level 3

it builds success when I create this file. However, I am confused that the example WKND site don't have this file, and it  also builds success.

krist_wang_0-1691478278946.png

Administrator

@krist_wang If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni