Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

avoid cq decoration tags

Level 4

Hi

When data-sly-include or resource is added AEM is generating this tag. I've used option wcmmode=disabled while including resource and it still shows up, kindly let know how to avoid it

cq{"decorated":false,"type":"/apps/myproject/components/structure/globalincludes/globalhead","path":"/content/test/includes/globalhead/jcr:content","selectors":null,"servlet":"Script /apps/myproject/components/structure/globalincludes/globalhead/globalhead.html","totalTime":11,"selfTime":11}-->

7 Replies

Employee

did you remove editor.html when adding wcmmode=disabled?

Normally wcmmode=disable will remove these tags.

Level 4

yes. i viewed source generated after previewing the page via option "view as published". but it generates the text somewhat like this.

<cq data-path="/content/testsite/includes/globalfooter/jcr:content/globalfooterpar" data-config="{&quot;path&quot;:&quot;/content/testsite/includes/globalfooter/jcr:content/globalfooterpar&quot;,&quot;slingPath&quot;:&quot;/content/testsite/includes/globalfooter/jcr:content/globalfooterpar.html&quot;,&quot;dialog&quot;:&quot;/apps/myproject/components/content/globalfooter/cq:dialog&quot;,&quot;dialogLoadingMode&quot;:&quot;auto&quot;,&quot;dialogLayout&quot;:&quot;auto&quot;,&quot;dialogSrc&quot;:&quot;/mnt/override/apps/myproject/components/content/globalfooter/_cq_dialog.html/content/testsite/includes/globalfooter/jcr:content/globalfooterpar&quot;,&quot;type&quot;:&quot;myproject/components/content/globalfooter&quot;,&quot;csp&quot;:&quot;globalfooter|page/globalfooterpar|globalfooter|parbase&quot;,&quot;editConfig&quot;:{&quot;listeners&quot;:{&quot;afteredit&quot;:&quot;REFRESH_PAGE&quot;}}}"></cq>

seems  like it doesn't do what it's expected to do

Level 4

No. i comes out even in the published pages. I  am on AEM 6.2 with SP1 

Employee

Just tried on 6.2 + sp1, but it looks ok on my side: http://localhost:4503/content/geometrixx-outdoors/en.html

Can you make a sample on this?

Level 4

Are you viewing with option "View as published" or accessing the page via publish instance?