Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Authoring drop down doesn't appear in AEM touch UI

Level 3

Hii,

I'm new to Touch UI in AEM.

While using touch UI http://localhost:4502/editor.html/content/trainingproject/en/about-us.html

When i click on edit option(select another mode) in touch UI drop down option like design, scafolding doesnot appear. Please Help!!

Above is the snippet :edit.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

IS this a DEV AEM instance - something has occurred on this AEM server that has caused JS errors. I am trying to figure out what has happened. Has someone put on a package recently?

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 9

what version of AEM are you using ? I am not able to reproduce it on 6.2

Level 9

Can you share screenshot of the errors you see in browser console logs or error.log file

Level 10

Try on a Fresh instance of AEM to see what should occur. WHen you open a page, you have access to different modes via this Drop-down.

AABB.png

Level 3

Hello Sir,

Below is the snippet of error and errorlog that has been generated.

08.02.2018 19:23:13.778 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1518097993414] GET /libs/wcm/core/content/components.1518096697174.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught SlingException

error1.PNGerror2.PNG

Correct answer by
Level 10

IS this a DEV AEM instance - something has occurred on this AEM server that has caused JS errors. I am trying to figure out what has happened. Has someone put on a package recently?

Level 4

Arent we supposed to get DESIGN also in dropdown?

Level 4

I get it, Editable Templates are used to create we-retail Project.