Expand my Community achievements bar.

Author Domain Redirecting to a Different Landing Page in AEM As Cloud or Cloud Manager

Community Advisor

Hello everyone,

Currently, when I access the author domain in PROD, it redirects me to a different landing page instead of "/aem/start.html". I have checked the dispatcher but couldn't find any configuration or rule that could be causing this behavior.

I am wondering if anyone knows if there is any configuration in AEM AS Cloud or Cloud Manager that might be handling this redirection. I would appreciate any help or suggestions on this matter.

Thank you in advance for your valuable input.

Veena ✌

7 Replies

Level 2

Do you see any logs in the author (both author access log and author dispatcher logs).

Community Advisor

Unfortunately my access to these servers are very limited only to the author server. I do not have access even to CM. Hence I am asking so that I can write back to the correct team with all the required details they might need to look into. Sorry for that

Community Advisor

Hi @VeenaVikraman 

When does it happens? During login or in general when acess /aem/start.html?

Arun Patidar

Community Advisor

After login , when the normal server is supposed to redirect to /aem/start.html ; In PROD Author alone it is redirecting to the landing page of the website.

But when we forcibly type <AUTHOR-SERVER-DOMAIN>/aem/start.html , it takes us to the dashboard 

Community Advisor

Then there could be a redirect 

You should check the logs, may be there is a filter which does that

Arun Patidar

Community Advisor

I think it might be the configuration set in Day CQ Root Mapping. Might have to write to the admins to ask them to check. Anyway thanks for the responses. Will revert back here if I get and answer.

Administrator

@VeenaVikraman, were you able to find the solution to this? If so, I would kindly request you to please share it with AEM Community. 

Kautuk Sahni