Expand my Community achievements bar.

Asset Share Commons Video

Level 6

On selecting a video on the OOTB light page, it redirects to the multimedia page(Not OOTB and created using Asset Details Template) and the video plays. This multimedia page is child page of details pages (OOTB page). I see details page path was configured in the page property of light page. 

Similarly, if i create an exact replica of multimedia page with the name video and delete the multimedia page. The redirection from light page doesnt happen to video page.

Anywhere I should be configuring this?

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure if I understood correctly, but it sounds like this might be a custom implementation that needs to be investigated to determine where to find it. If you have documentation available, I would recommend starting there. Otherwise, try inspecting the links and identifying the path where the page is authored. From there, locate where the component is located. Once you're in the component, try to understand how it works. There may be a path somewhere indicating where the data comes from.

Hope this helps.

Esteban Bustamante

Administrator

@Shaheena_Sheikh Did you find the suggestion from user helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni