Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

Asset Migration From Dropbox

Level 7

I have huge amount of assets more than 1TB present in Drop box which I have to migrate in AEM cloud but the Bulk Importer tool is not working for dropbox. It is only migrating the images which are available inside my folder which is auto created when we first login. Teams view folder are not migrating. 

Any other possible workaround?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

HI @Ronnie09 ,

Please try below steps for troubleshooting:- 

1. Try to perform an import health check and see if you are getting success message. Validate the connection to the data source. Check If the connection is successful, Experience Manager Assets displays the "import source confirmed" message:
2. Try to Perform a dry run before executing an import

Click More Options (…) corresponding to the configuration name and click Dry Run to invoke a test run for the Bulk Import job. 

For more detail checkout :-
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/assets/assets-view/...

Thanks
Tarun

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

HI @Ronnie09 ,

Please try below steps for troubleshooting:- 

1. Try to perform an import health check and see if you are getting success message. Validate the connection to the data source. Check If the connection is successful, Experience Manager Assets displays the "import source confirmed" message:
2. Try to Perform a dry run before executing an import

Click More Options (…) corresponding to the configuration name and click Dry Run to invoke a test run for the Bulk Import job. 

For more detail checkout :-
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/assets/assets-view/...

Thanks
Tarun