Expand my Community achievements bar.

Asset folder of Adobe AEM is blank

Level 2

Hi guys,   My asset folder becomes blank  I tried to sort all images in asset folder by 'Modify'. However, my asset folder become blank after returning an error pop out window.  The asset folder is not real blank, just the page is blank when I try to enter the asset folder.

Could anyone help me with this?  Thank you.

angelafanhe_0-1681430270417.png

8 Replies

Community Advisor

@angelafanhe : Before clicking on sort by modifed option , open your browser console and check network tab.

you can see the below hit 

http://localhost:4502/mnt/overlay/dam/gui/content/assets/jcr:content/views/card.0.100.20.html/conten...modified&sortDir=asc&_=1681438991185

payload will be 

sortName:modified

then check whether it is successful or not. you can see below output. if there is output. 
SivakumarKanoori_0-1681439274631.png

So check this network call, is it returning values...

Thanks,
Siva

Level 2

Hi @SivakumarKanoori ,  Thank you so much for helping me.  I tried to sort the images by "Modified".  The action didn't complete at all but there was the error Pop up window appeared.  Then the page turned blank.  Even I reentered asset folder again. My asset folder is still blank. Below are the screen shots for "payload" and "Preview" tabs.  Thank you.

angelafanhe_0-1681440722930.png

angelafanhe_1-1681440799360.png

Community Advisor

@angelafanhe : Can you attach the Error pop up which you are receiving.?

Thanks,
Siva

Level 2

I didn't keep the screen shot of error pop up. I supposed the page will be normal if I refresh my browser.  But my asset page is still blank even I tried to login again or clean the cache data.  This happened to me 2 days ago, I still can't use asset so far.

Level 4

could you please try to change the view right side(after create button  ), just change the view and check that are you able to see assets

Level 2

Could you check the error.log in http://localhost:4502/system/console/slinglog if there are any errors while accessing this page?

Level 2

Thank you. I will check today. However, I think my access is fine as I could modify all the asset folders before.