Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Application Setup and default color profiles

Level 1

Hello Everyone!

I hope you can help. I am a product photographer with a new company that uses Adobe Experience Manager Dynamic Media Classic. We are a furniture company and it is important for all our images on our website to represent accurate colors and tones of our products. I work really hard to get correct color when I am photographing images, but when I upload them to Dynamic Media Classic the colors change. It's not as noticeable with neutral items but bright colors are no longer bright and whites can look grey. Is there an issue with our upload settings and color profile? I'm new to using this program and everything looks good in photoshop but when I upload it get's changed. Any suggestions?

I have attached a word document with screen shots of my original image next to the image in Dynamic Media Classic.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @KatherineAu 
Could you please check the presets, it might be possible that wrong presets or urls are used.

could you also check : https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/dynamic-media-provides-blu... 

Arun Patidar

Level 1

I can check the presets, but I honestly don't know what I'm looking for. Can you provide any more direction?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor