Expand my Community achievements bar.

Apache sling Service User Mapper Service Amendment Configuring issue (AEM6.2)

Level 4

Hi Team,

I am trying to get the resource resolver from Apache sling Service User Mapper Service Amendment Configuring but getting the below error.

07.02.2017 05:20:55.779 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1486462855774] GET /bin/workflowService.json HTTP/1.1] com.gd.utility.workflow.service.WorkflowService An issue occured while getting the service resource resolver Cannot derive user name for bundle com.gd.utility.test-utility [482] and sub service utility-service

If I put the user mapper service in the existing configuration "Apache Sling Service User Mapper" then it works perfectly.

Please give some suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

Level 5

Your question is not clear, why you are trying to get the resource resolver from "Apache Sling Service User Mapper Ammendment" configuration ? Based on below post suggested by Scott, you should be using "Apache Sling Service User Mapper" config.

http://unityprod-elbunity-1wnqxiwpjnn7g-1363695545.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com/content/adobeforums/e...

Level 4

Thank you for your quick turnaround.

I have a requirement where I don't want to modify the  "Apache Sling Service User Mapper"  config.

I added the user mapper details in "Apache Sling Service User Mapper Amendment" .

Yes I agreed with suggestion given by Scott but still I want to use the Amendment config do I need to do any other thing.

Thanks 

Level 5

Hi Sumit, if this is the use case then i would try giving the higher rank say "0" while configure the "Amendment" configuration. Can you put some loggers in the code and see if it is able to pick the system user from the configuration ?