Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Any pointers to AEM Modal component?

Level 2

I happened to notice that Modal was mentioned in few training materials as part of the core AEM components library. Wondering whether it was ever built and then archived lately.Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 5.38.45 pm.png It would be handy to know the structure of this modal component. Also, there is an open issue logged for modal experience fragment, https://github.com/adobe/aem-core-wcm-components/issues/509. This is also something I am exploring at the moment. Any pointers will be greatly appreciated. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Marjia_Yeasmin_TL!

There is some activity around this topic on the Core Components GitHub page:

The PR has been merged to the according feature branch but it's not yet released. It seems that there has not been a lot of activity lately. You may want to ping one of the involved colleagues over at GitHub to see if there are any plans or a timeline for it.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

The main adobe.com site which is built on AEM and it uses the modal component as shown in the screenshot. Is it envisioned to be available in github source repo at some point of time? Thanks in advance.Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 5.45.10 pm.png

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Marjia_Yeasmin_TL!

There is some activity around this topic on the Core Components GitHub page:

The PR has been merged to the according feature branch but it's not yet released. It seems that there has not been a lot of activity lately. You may want to ping one of the involved colleagues over at GitHub to see if there are any plans or a timeline for it.

Hope that helps!

Thanks Markus for the update. I will follow it up at the GitHub repo. 

Thanks once again.