Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Angular developers need a pathto call for the content from aem page

Level 1

I generated the json file and gave the path/bin/***/filename.json . I am able to see the json file in author mode but not in publish. Our aem ops team says they cannot make bin as public. Tried to change the path, using js generated the json path file now the path is path/cntetn/***/***/filename.json which I am able to see in author mode but not in publish.

My question is is there any other way that I can try . Please if any other have idea do comment.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Issue resolved.

The generated JSON also has category Tags which is from etc/tags and our admin team isn't giving permissions to access it in Pub mode, so I removed the tags which displayed the JSON content finally.

Now, able to access from /services/** as well call /content/**

Thanks everyone.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 10

Hi

/bin will not be accessible and also not recommended

Now, Is this is a file path in the content hierarchy?

Thanks

Level 1

Hi Edubey,

Yes its /content/***/***/filename.json.

Level 10

Why use Angular over HTL and Sling Models?

Community Advisor

Hi Madhu

Few questions

1. Can you check the permissions on your /content/***/***/filename.json path ? If it is visible in author and not in publish , first check should be done on the permissions of the path in publish. It should have allow permission for your anonymous users.
  2. Are you accessing this over dispatcher ? Are you sure you have allow permissions to .json in your farm.any file ?
  3. What error do you see when you hit /content/***/***/filename.json.in your publish ?

Level 1

Issue resolved.

The generated JSON also has category Tags which is from etc/tags and our admin team isn't giving permissions to access it in Pub mode, so I removed the tags which displayed the JSON content finally.

Thanks everyone.

Correct answer by
Level 1

Issue resolved.

Thanks everyone.

Community Advisor

Just one question Madhu ? You can get a read only permission for tags in Publish right ?