Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

An error occurred while saving any configuration.

Level 4

Good day.

Please help me figure out the error. When saving any configuration, I get an error (like in the picture). In this case, the configuration is saved, but the error is still there. What could be the reason?

image-2020-10-15-15-21-59-319.png

Also, I got this error in the console

Screenshot_1.png

Thank you very much in advance!

PS AEM 6.5.6 version

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

I found the reason. The configuration was saved under a dedicated path when installing aem.

And when adding a new configuration an error appeared.

Removing the new configuration and adding the org.apache.felix.proxy.load.balancer.connection.enable true property helped to resolve this issue.

Thanks all.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @aliaksandr_hvozdzeu , 

Please check if all the bundles are active?? Also please check the logs for error details 

Level 4
There are no errors in the logs and all bundles are active. I cannot understand why it is loaded as HTTP if AEM works throw HTTPS

Level 4

A bit more information. This error appeared after switching to HTTPS and closing the Felix console.  The transition was made according to the instructions: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-3/sites/administering/using/ssl-by-default.html

Community Advisor

@aliaksandr_hvozdzeu,

This kind of errors normally occurs in Chrome and IE browser due to restriction imposed by security best practices so to fix it you have two options on is use Firefox or implement the security features like uses of HTTPS instead of HTTP.

For more details you can read below article:

https://web.dev/fixing-mixed-content/

Hope this will help.

Umesh Thakur  

Correct answer by
Level 4

I found the reason. The configuration was saved under a dedicated path when installing aem.

And when adding a new configuration an error appeared.

Removing the new configuration and adding the org.apache.felix.proxy.load.balancer.connection.enable true property helped to resolve this issue.

Thanks all.

Administrator
@aliaksandr_hvozdzeu, Thank you for posting the solution with AEM Community. This helps in posterity. Keep the wonderful contribution going (both as learner and contributor).

Kautuk Sahni