Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Amazon S3 storage without access key / encrypted access key

Former Community Member

Hello,

I have been working on a dam system which requires several assets to be published everyday. Keen to explore the S3 data store for storing the binaries. I have run into a road block where the organization is reluctant to hand over the secret /acess key for S3 configurations.

Is there are way around it? Can i use encrypted key / not use the key at all and yet being able to publish the assets etc.

Thanks for your help

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

We have feature request to Turn on encryption in S3 Connector . The internally reference number is CQ-30511.   Can you please file support request asking feature pack for CQ-30511.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

We have feature request to Turn on encryption in S3 Connector . The internally reference number is CQ-30511.   Can you please file support request asking feature pack for CQ-30511.

Former Community Member

Sham HC wrote...

Thanks Sham.