Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Allowed paths property in Content fragment models

Level 3

When I am trying to create any Content fragment model using the configuration that i created, it gets stored in CRX under: /conf/testconfig/settings/dam/cfm/models/test-model

This model by-default has the property "allowedPaths" created. And the value of this property is "/content/entities(/.*)?"

Can anyone please let me know the meaning of this value, as I am not able to find any entities folder under /content. Then what is the use of this property.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

I am able to see the entities folder under /content

1446619_pastedImage_0.png

Entities are the content you are exposing, and can be either an Asset Model or Page Model (additional models can be created). The space you created above is a container for entities

Entities represent content that is exposed through the web service endpoint. Entities are stored in spaces so the can be easily found and are kept independent of the AEM repository structure that holds their related content.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

I am able to see the entities folder under /content

1446619_pastedImage_0.png

Entities are the content you are exposing, and can be either an Asset Model or Page Model (additional models can be created). The space you created above is a container for entities

Entities represent content that is exposed through the web service endpoint. Entities are stored in spaces so the can be easily found and are kept independent of the AEM repository structure that holds their related content.

Level 10

Please list the steps you are performing to see if this is reproducible.

Level 3

Thanks Hemant. Actually I created fragment models in AEM 6.4 beta testing. The entities folder is not present there.