Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

AIO rde cli issue - not able to run install command to deploy pkgs/file

Level 2

I am getting below error while running "aio aem:rde:install ....." command

nishisharma_0-1714551581394.png

I am able to login to rde environment and developer console separately on the browser but not able to push packages.

Any quick help on this?

Any specific access is required to run this command?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9
9 Replies

Level 9

@nishisharma please make sure you are executing "aio login" before executing the above command. A browser window should open, asking you to sign in with your Adobe ID. If the window did not automatically open, you can also copy paste the URL printed in command prompt to your browser to log in. This will make sure you're logged Adobe I/O.

Please refer https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/aio-rde-cli-login-issue/m-...

Level 10

Hi @nishisharma ,

I would suggest to get your access checked for 403 Forbidden Error.

It might just be possible that you are using a different account to access the CLI. This sometimes can happen if you are using multiple IDs which are associated with SSO for Adobe applications.

If you want to refresh simply try the below commands -

aio logout

aio login

The browser sign in window for CLI should appear.

Thanks!

Level 9

@nishisharma , check your access for the enivronment which you are trying to push the changes. From your logs it's clearly mentioned that 'Access denied' for program id 123713

Level 2

That's the question actually. I am able to access RDE env separately from bowser and can do configurations using UI. What exactly is restricting me to push code to RDE via aio-cli?

Correct answer by
Level 9

Administrator

@nishisharma Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni