Expand my Community achievements bar.

After uploading ACS Commons package in aem" Property Updater" property not listing in mcp page

Level 2

I want to Bulk add, update, delete properties but without using Groovy console.

For that I used ACS Commons Package ( Versions -- 5.4.0 , 5.1.0 , 5.0.4). I upload ACS Commons package from package manager and installed that package.

If I open  "http://localhost:4502/apps/acs-commons/content/manage-controlled-processes.html" this link

"Property Updater "process not showing in the list of processes

mcp.png

Can you please figure it out why Property Updater process  is not showing in the list.

Is there any alternate approach to archive this task.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Kamlesh-07,

This is expected. Property Updater is not part of ACS Commons OOTB. You will not find this option, while you will browse official documentation:

However I believe you are referring to the option described under this page:

Above article describes how to implement Property Updater process definition step by step, which can be used from Manage Controlled Processes tool/console.

So in case you would like to use Property Updater, please follow the steps from the above blog post. Alternatively you can write simple groovy script that will do the job - but my understanding was that you wanted to avoid to use GC.

Level 2

Thanks Lukasz-m for response.

I am using Kiran sg reference only. I build that code but Property Updater not listed, what should I do can you plz help me. It will helpful for me.

Level 2

Hi @Kamlesh-07,

What is the issue you are getting? I tried the same code and Property Updater option is coming in MCP

http://localhost:4502/apps/acs-commons/content/manage-controlled-processes.html

Thanks,

Vibhu

Level 2

@ranjanvibhu  Thanks Ranjan Vibhu for getting in this conversion for helping me..

Property updater is  not listed the processes..

Can you please tell me how can I get this property updater 

Thank you,

Kamlesh