Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

After publish the Experience Fragment It is fine in publish but getting extra container div in the target after export to target

Level 1

After Create the XF from dynamic template and create the variation of the experience fragment.The Component is fine there is no container class in the publish view but when I export to target in the target i am getting extra container class above the component html structure that create the UI of the component distorted.Can anyone have an idea about why it is coming in the target.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

The experience fragment transformer is using the script /libs/cq/experience-fragments/components/xfpage/body.nocloudconfigs.html while exporting to target. You can remove the container class there by overlaying in your custom template.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

The experience fragment transformer is using the script /libs/cq/experience-fragments/components/xfpage/body.nocloudconfigs.html while exporting to target. You can remove the container class there by overlaying in your custom template.