Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

AEMaaCS code deployment repository authentication using token

Level 2

Hello,

Is it possible to use a JWT token (or some other method) to authenticate to the AEM code git repository instead of my personal username:password? This will be used for a Jenkins pipeline and need a service token instead of personal credentials.

Thanks.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

I don't think you can use a service token for Adobe's git repository. However, if you follow the recommended approach and use your own git repository in front of Adobe's, you should be able to connect your Jenkins to your own git, and then mirror your git with Adobe's.

You can learn more here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/implementing/usi...

Hope this helps.

Esteban Bustamante

Administrator

@earl5273 Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni