Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

AEMAaCS | Bypass SSO authentication for certain user agents

Level 2

Hi Folks,

I am using AzureAD/AEM SAML for SSO user authentication.

It is working as expected. We have coveo agent/connector which need to access sitemap page for that we need to skip SSO authentication. 

Coveo agent trying to access sitemap page form dispatcher url. For this SSO authentication need to bypass.

I tried adding user agents in Apache Sling Referrer Filter

Exclude Regexp User Agent to skip this authntication if request comes from these agents.

Still no luck.

Could you guys please help me on this.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Pradeep

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Please use the token-based authentication for restricted content. For details, please refer to https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-learn/getting-started-with-aem-headles....

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Please disregard this approach, as a header of a HTTP request can be changed very easily.

Instead I would configure the authentication not to require authentication when accessing these sitemaps.

Level 2

We need to access entire site from coveo agent without authentication, not only site map page.

Any suggestions highly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Pradeep

Employee Advisor

Can't Coveo use authentication for access as well? 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Please use the token-based authentication for restricted content. For details, please refer to https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-learn/getting-started-with-aem-headles....

Aanchal Sikka

Administrator

@pradeepdubey Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni