Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

AEM6, Querybuilder, Geometrixx: IllegalStateException when filtering by more than one tag group. Bug?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I'm trying to achieve a filtering component that leverages the Querybuilder API and filters pages by tags. It should be possible to filter by multiple tags and taggroups at the same time:

Example:

Group 1
- Tag A or
- Tag B
 or
- Tag C

--- AND ---

Group B
- Tag D or
- Tag E or
- Tag F

My trouble is that I can filter by A, B, C and D but as soon as I add a second tag for the second group I get an exception... So basically I want to see all records that are tagged with A, B, or C AND D or C. This does not work for some reason...

24.09.2014 11:34:23.550 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1411583663531] GET /libs/cq/search/content/querydebug.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught SlingException java.lang.IllegalStateException: Property index is used even when no index is available for filter Filter(query=select [jcr:path], [jcr:score], * from [dam:Asset] as a where [jcr:content/metadata/cq:tags] in('stockphotography:business/business_concepts', 'stockphotography:business/business_backgrounds') and [jcr:content/metadata/cq:tags] in('properties:style/color', 'properties:style/monochrome/grayscale') /* xpath: //element(*, dam:Asset)[((jcr:content/metadata/@cq:tags = 'stockphotography:business/business_concepts' or jcr:content/metadata/@cq:tags = 'stockphotography:business/business_backgrounds')) and ((jcr:content/metadata/@cq:tags = 'properties:style/color' or jcr:content/metadata/@cq:tags = 'properties:style/monochrome/grayscale'))] */, path=*, property=[jcr:content/metadata/cq:tags=in()])

I noticed that this also does not work for the Geometrixx example (/content/geometrixx/en/company/press.html). Is that a known bug?

Here's the geometrixx query:

jcr:title= fulltext= 0_group.property.3_value=stockphotography:business/business_backgrounds 0_group.property.4_value=stockphotography:business/business_concepts 0_group.property=jcr:content/metadata/cq:tags 0_group.p.or=true 1_group.property=jcr:content/metadata/dc:format 1_group.p.or=true 2_group.property=jcr:content/metadata/cq:tags 2_group.p.or=true 3_group.property.1_value=properties:style/color 3_group.property.2_value=properties:style/monochrome/grayscale 3_group.property=jcr:content/metadata/cq:tags 3_group.p.or=true 4_daterange.property=jcr:content/jcr:lastModified 4_daterange.lowerBound= 4_daterange.upperBound= p.limit=24 6_group.0_path=/content/dam/geometrixx/travel 6_group.1_path=/content/dam/geometrixx/portraits 6_group.2_path=/content/dam/geometrixx/offices 6_group.3_path=/content/dam/geometrixx/documents 6_group.4_path=/content/dam/geometrixx/icons 6_group.5_path=/content/dam/geometrixx/movies 6_group.6_path=/content/dam/geometrixx/packshots 6_group.p.or=true 7_group.0_type=dam:Asset mainasset=true p.hitwriter=selective p.properties=jcr:path jcr:primaryType jcr:content/metadata/dc:title jcr:content/metadata/dc:format jcr:content/metadata/dam:ModificationDate jcr:content/metadata/dam:CreationDate jcr:content/metadata/tiff:ImageWidth jcr:content/metadata/tiff:ImageLength orderby=path p.offset=0

Please note that it works fine if you take out '3_group.property.2_value=properties:style/monochrome/grayscale'.

PS: This happens on an AEM6 SP1 (Oak 1.0.5) instance.

1 Accepted Solution
Sham_HC
Correct answer by
Level 10
Level 10

Sounds like bug. File daycare request and refer GRANITE-6975

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Sham_HC
Correct answer by
Level 10
Level 10