Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM6 and Hybris 5.3

Level 1

Hello!

I am evaluating the AEM Hybris integration, but got stuck. The current example (http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-0/deploy/ecommerce/hybris.html#Setup the Geometrixx Outdoors Store) points out that the supported Hybris-version is 5.2 but we are forced to use the newest version for our project. Will there be an AEM- and AEM-Documentation update which features the new hybris version and includes the needed sample-data? If I try to use the provided csv-data the import will fail. 

Best regards,

Tobias

8 Replies

Employee

Hi Tobias

You are right, the documentation is not up to date.
I will do it tomorrow morning and get back to you.

Employee

I updated on http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-0/deploy/ecommerce/hybris.html#Setup the Geometrixx Outdoors Store these 3 files:

• setup.groovy
  • base-store.csv
  • geometrixx-outdoors-export.csv

It should work now.

Level 1

Hi Guillaume,

first of all thank you for the quick response. I'll try the new files in the next hours.

By the way. Your setup.groovy script has a bug (i.m.o.). You've tried to set the BUNDLE_HYBRIS_HOME export, but stripped any "/" out of the path. That is not what you've intended to to, right? And you missed to modify  the hybrisserver.bat, too. 

Another bug I've stumbled on was your maven archetype for the projectsetup (http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/cq/current/developing/developmenttools/how-to-build-aem-projects-using...). It will generate buggy maven poms.

You'll have to correct the generated maven poms after the code-generation process:

<plugin>
    <groupId>org.apache.sling</groupId>
    <artifactId>maven-sling-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>2.1.0</version>
    <configuration>
       <user>${crx.username}</user>
       <password>${crx.password}</password>
    </configuration>
 </plugin>
 <plugin>
    <groupId>com.day.jcr.vault</groupId>
    <artifactId>content-package-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>0.0.20</version>
    <extensions>true</extensions>
    <configuration>
        <failOnError>true</failOnError>
        <userId>${crx.username}</userId>
        <password>${crx.password}</password>
    </configuration>
 </plugin>

The archtype generates wrong tags for user-configuration. It will integrate "username" as tag instead of "user" and "userId". 

Again... thank you for your quick response and your work. AEM is a great product and a pleasure to work with.

Best regards, 

Tobias 

Level 1

Hello Guillaume,

the new csv-files aren't working as well. This is the import error-log:

20.11.2014 10:17:23: ERROR: line 1336 at main script: unknown type 'Shoes' in header 'INSERT_UPDATE Shoes'
20.11.2014 10:17:23: ERROR: line 1336 at main script: unknown type 'Shoes' in header 'INSERT_UPDATE Shoes'
20.11.2014 10:17:23: ERROR: line 1336 at main script: Exception 'unknown type 'Shoes' in header 'INSERT_UPDATE Shoes'' in handling exception: unknown type 'Shoes' in header 'INSERT_UPDATE Shoes'
20.11.2014 10:17:23: ERROR: line 1336 at main script: Exception 'unknown type 'Shoes' in header 'INSERT_UPDATE Shoes'' in handling exception: unknown type 'Shoes' in header 'INSERT_UPDATE Shoes'

I've tried AEM 6.0.0 and Hybris 5.3.0.2.

Best regards,

Tobias

Employee

Hi

I just updated the files yesterday so maybe something went wrong and the files you were able to download were still the old ones due to some caching issues.
In any cases, I have contacted an hybris integration expert who will be able to help on this. I'll let you know when he gets back to me.

About the maven archetype, the page you are reading is the 5.6.1 version of the docs. We still need to update the 6.0 one.

Employee

Hi

It was just tested with Hybris 5.3.0.2 and AEM and it worked fine.
The script setup.groovy is setting the environment variable correctly in hybrisserver.sh.
The error messages you reported shows that an old version of the import CSV script was used, so maybe as I said yesterday, try to download the files again.
The tests were done on Linux but everything so far worked also on a Mac.
I think you are using Windows.
The embedded Hybris server configured by the means of these scripts should be usable on Windows too, however configuring a Hybris server using these scripts has not been done already on a Windows machine (Line 6 of the setup.groovy script has a *nix specific feature).
Configuring a Hybris server on Windows might still work but you should run setantenv before starting an Ant build or starting the Hybris server.
I hope that helps.

Level 1

Hi,

I've tried the setup again and now the csv import into hybris works fine.

But....

If I try to test the integration I'm running into an error if I try to add some Products into the card. It will generate an rest call for card creation:

127.0.0.1 - - [28/Nov/2014:11:38:11 +0100] "POST /rest/v1/outdoors/cart/entry?curr=USD HTTP/1.1" 200 1949 "-" "Jakarta Commons-HttpClient/3.1"

But it didn't add the product and I'm getting the AEM frontend-store message:

My Cart

There are no items in your cart.

My test setup :

• 6.0.0.load22c.20140509  cq-author-4502.jar with (installed in this order):
    • cq-6.0.0-hotfix-5176-1.0.0.zip
    • cq-6.0.0-hotfix-5354-1.0.0.zip
    • AEM 6.0 Service Pack-1.0.zip
    • cq-hybris-content-6.0.0.zip
    • cq-geometrixx-hybris-content-6.0.0.zip

I've tried this manual: http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-0/deploy/ecommerce/hybris.html

And hybris version: hybris-commerce-suite-5.3.0.2.zip

Please help me. It is very important to test the integration with AEM6 and hybris 5.3.

Additional questions:

Thank you thousend times.

Best regards,

Tobias

Employee

HI 

The configuration you used should work fine with Hybris 5.3.0.2, assuming that you used the updated scripts.
I guess something might be missing in your configuration.

Are there any exceptions in the log when the cart update is failing?