Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM Workflow Model Customization

Level 2

Hi everyone,

I would like to customize AEM workflow model if i select on workflow model and clicks on start workflow instead of payload path I should be able to add
recently created package from the package manager i.e. which should be consider as payload path
but this particular modal (please find below screenshot 1,) this is coming from below path which is grayed out which means we should not customize.

/libs/cq/workflow/admin/console/content/models/runmodeldialog/items/form/items/payload

sams16001423_0-1652770418725.png

if any one knows how to Achieve this please help me with your inputs. Also, by using package manager API can we show recent packages in the dropdown list.

In classic UI I can select particular package from miscadmin and run the workflow like below screenshot but I'm looking for the same in touch UI

sams16001423_2-1652771069628.png

sams16001423_1-1652770907727.png

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I would suggested adding a checkbox in the dialog and click on that checkbox checked event you can call a servlet or serach query to bring recent package and show in the payload field and on uncheck event just clears the payload path

This will ensure other/backward functionality works as expected.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I would suggested adding a checkbox in the dialog and click on that checkbox checked event you can call a servlet or serach query to bring recent package and show in the payload field and on uncheck event just clears the payload path

This will ensure other/backward functionality works as expected.

Arun Patidar