Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM Vs AEP

Level 7

Hi all,

What is the relationship between AEM and AEP?

Appreciate your responses.

Thanks,

Rama.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Screenshot_2020-02-24_at_10_17_02.png

In a way you can say AEP is the heart of experience platform. AEP is across all the solutions and empower them by providing various capabilities. AEM is essentially the solution inside Adobe Marketing cloud with which we manage the experience creation and delivery. There is native integrations into Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager or Adobe Launch for AEP but not yet for AEM.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Screenshot_2020-02-24_at_10_17_02.png

In a way you can say AEP is the heart of experience platform. AEP is across all the solutions and empower them by providing various capabilities. AEM is essentially the solution inside Adobe Marketing cloud with which we manage the experience creation and delivery. There is native integrations into Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager or Adobe Launch for AEP but not yet for AEM.

Level 1

@Nirmal_Jose thanks for the answer, just wanted one clarification. in the image there are 2 marketing clouds are shown under experience cloud, I assume that the second one is a commerce cloud, please correct me if I am wrong