Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
Expand my Community achievements bar.
I'm encountered an issue with translation of XF within a page. AEM resets back translated `fr` XFs to original `en` language.
Let me explain with reproduce steps. We can do it with We.Retail example:
1. Create XF1 /content/experience-fragments/we.retail/en/XF1 and put text component on it. Type some text
2. Create XF2 /content/experience-fragments/we.retail/en/XF2and put text component on it. Type some text
3. Translate both XFs to `fr` locale: /content/experience-fragments/we.retail/fr/XF1 and /content/experience-fragments/we.retail/fr/XF2 are created.
4. Create We.Retail content page /content/we-retail/language-masters/en/page and put text component on it. Type some text
5. Add XF component to a page and put a link to /content/experience-fragments/we.retail/en/XF1/master
6. Add second XF component to the page and put a link to /content/experience-fragments/we.retail/en/XF2/master
7. Translate the page to `fr` locale: /content/we-retail/language-masters/fr/page is created.
8. Check variations `fr` of XFs
Expected results: variations are still in `fr` language.
Actual results: `fr` variations were reset to `en` language.
This reset happens on promotion of launch of the page. `Modified by` property value is a real user eg `Administrator`.
Is there any configuration that may fix the issue? Is it a known issue?
Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.