Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM resets back translations of XFs

Level 2

Hello!

I'm encountered an issue with translation of XF within a page. AEM resets back translated `fr` XFs to original `en` language.

Let me explain with reproduce steps. We can do it with We.Retail example:

1. Create XF1 /content/experience-fragments/we.retail/en/XF1 and put text component on it. Type some text

2. Create XF2 /content/experience-fragments/we.retail/en/XF2and put text component on it. Type some text

3. Translate both XFs to `fr` locale: /content/experience-fragments/we.retail/fr/XF1 and /content/experience-fragments/we.retail/fr/XF2 are created.

4. Create We.Retail content page /content/we-retail/language-masters/en/page and put text component on it. Type some text

5. Add XF component to a page and put a link to /content/experience-fragments/we.retail/en/XF1/master

6. Add second XF component to the page and put a link to /content/experience-fragments/we.retail/en/XF2/master

7. Translate the page to `fr` locale: /content/we-retail/language-masters/fr/page is created.

8. Check variations `fr` of XFs

Expected results: variations are still in `fr` language.

Actual results: `fr` variations were reset to `en` language.

This reset happens on promotion of launch of the page. `Modified by` property value is a real user eg `Administrator`.

Is there any configuration that may fix the issue? Is it a known issue?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies