Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM Page Versions

Level 4

Hi all,

I am trying to create AEM page versions(of different authored content inside them) so that I could restore them later as per my need, But, when I create a version of a page, its not showing up in the timeline. Please help. 

AEM version : 6.5.15.0

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @Prashanth_02a 

Is there any error while creating a version? Please check console logs in Browser and error.log as well.

Also, please cross-check, if you are accessing Timewrap and the dropdown below it also has either Versions or Show All selected

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/authoring/siteandpage/working-with-pag...

Aanchal Sikka

Level 4

Hi @aanchal-sikka ,

I am not able to see any error in logs and also I am checking it properly with version filter and all as well.

Level 4

No, I am still facing it, Sometimes it is showing the versions and sometimes its not. 

Community Advisor

Hello @Prashanth_02a  - 

Tanika02_0-1688154377104.png

What do you see in place of this ? can you share?

Also can you share the "wcm/command" call creating the version in the network calls?

Level 4

Hi @Tanika02 ,

I created different versions of highlighted page in the attached image, Sometimes it is showing the versions and sometimes its not.  wcm/command is returning 200 status. 

Prashanth_02a_0-1688367536956.png

Community Advisor

@Prashanth_02a - 

Is that the case with your local AEM instance or across different environments?

Level 4

@Tanika02 Facing it in all environments, If you can check it at your end then that would be great.