Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

AEM Modernize Tool - Bucket List-Status - Not Found

Community Advisor

I am trying to convert sample geometrixx site using Modernize tool. I added basic rule for title component conversion and updated Modernize configurations with correct path. 

When I trigger job for Component Conversion or Policy Conversion, I am getting Status as "Not found". There are no errors in Modernize logs I created to debug issue.
Even though rules are working fine, I am able to see count as well before triggering job but still no luck.

sachinarora_0-1662110249722.png

sachinarora_1-1662110339078.png

AEM = 6.5.13

Modernize tool : aem-modernize-tools.all-2.1.0-aem65.zip

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Sachin_Arora_ 
You can check this if help https://opensource.adobe.com/aem-modernize-tools/pages/policy/config.html
Maybe the policies are not created for title component as mentioned in your screenshot

Arun Patidar

Community Advisor

Thanks for response @arunpatidar . I have followed everything of the document.
Yes policies for title component are not getting created and that is the issue I am facing. Design for title component do exist in AEM and tool is able to search that too based on the rules I have added but once I trigger the job it fails.

Level 1

Hi @Sachin_Arora_  I m having similar error, not able to find any solution. Please let me know if you find any solutions for the above issue.