Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

[AEM Meetup] [Networking][08-Sep-17] Folks, introduce yourselves and get to know your peers!!

Administrator

WhoWeAre.png

Let me first start by introducing myself -

I, Kautuk, am working as a Product Community Manager for AEM and I have been with Adobe for almost 5 years now. I started my career in Adobe as a Software Engineer. I love to code and feels great in solving problems. Apart from being a Community Manager, I am also a Sports enthusiast and love to play tennis. My other interests include cooking and trying new cuisines. So, if you have any great recipes feel free to share! Looking forward to knowing you here, on the community!

Looking forward to meeting & network with your all.

PS: This thread is different from main Introduce Yourself (Global) thread. This is intended for only AEM Meetup attendees to know each other.

Thanks,

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni
25 Replies

Level 3

Hi Guys

This is Dipti, working as Manager Technology in TO THE NEW. I started my career around 10 years back in Sapient, with PHP based CMS 'Drupal'. Then I moved on to Java with Fatwire CMS and finally started working with CQ. After being around 6 years in my comfort zone in Sapient, I decided to join a start-up, where I explored and worked on IBM WCM and Websphere Portal.

After 2.5 years, I figured out that AEM is the only CMS which is in talks and hence I started working on AEM again. Now I am managing the projects on AEM 6.0+ versions and still trying to get back into the groove.

At personal front, I love reading novels, watching Hollywood movies and binge watching series (Narcos is now on after Game of Thrones) and traveling. In between all this, I try to spend as much time as possible with my 2-year-old toddler.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Thanks

Dipti

Former Community Member

Hello All,

My name is Kiratmaan Singh.I am currently working with Accenture digital and have 3.5 years of experience.I have been working on AEM from past 3 years and find this great innovation really interesting.I have worked on multiple projects on AEM version 5.6,6.1 and 6.2.So,all I can say that is,there are huge enhancements and new features getting introduced by Adobe which we can see as we compare from previous versions.Looking forward to meet you all and curious to know more  about AEM 6.3.

Waiting for this meetup to learn and share.

Really appreciate the efforts that are being put up to organise this meetup.

Level 1

Hi All,

Its Nirmalkumar Seshachalam and I am having 12+ of yrs of experience in IT. Significant part of my carrier was in Content Management Technologies. Current role involves technical analysis and pre-sales . I joined this community to familiarize myself with pros and cons of AEM. Need your support in bringing up challenges and solutions.

Regards

Nirmalkumar Seshachalam

Level 2

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great !!!

I am Priyanka, Working as a Sr Associate in Sapient , I have started my career in java/J2EE in 2011 until I knew about AEM .

Around 3 years of experience working with AEM now, Loved the transformation of the Product with every release of it , I am excited to learn what new experiences Adobe has added to AEM 6.3.

Meet you all tomorrow @HRC

Cheers,

Priyanka (Y)

Level 1

Hello Guys,

I am working as a Senior Associate at SapientRazorfish. I have started my carrier in FatWire formally known as Oracle Webcenter Sites now. I have around 4 years of experience in CQ/AEM. I haven't got the opportunity yet to discover the features of the latest flavor of AEM but curious to learn about the transformation that Adobe is bringing with the AEM 6.3.

Looking forward for the MeetUp.

Best Regards,

Tushar