Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.

AEM - Marketo Integration

Level 3

Hello all,

So I started configuring AEM-Marketo connector and ended up with below issue

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 4.12.50 PM.png

Then I started with security checklist and found that x-frame-options is set to sameorigin.

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-dispatcher/using/getting-started/security-...

/system/console/configMgr/org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingMainServlet

So in-order to solve this I have below options to deal with clickjacking:

1. Remove the X-frame-options header from slingmainservlet
  2. Install third party plugins on client machines similar to this or this -- this is not recommend for obvious reasons as this is a third party and we are installing on clients machine which will have access to user data
  3. Install legacy browser and use directive ALLOW-FROM  -- If you apply it and the browser does not support it, then you will have NO clickjacking defense in place. So a big NOPE

I couldn’t think of any other options unfortunately. Adobe amazes me everyday, they tell us about all these awesome security recommendations and they themselves never follow it, why even give a connector which works only as an iframe..

Browser: Firefox v75.0

AEM 6.5.2

Marketo Engage - latest (SAAS)

Any suggestions on how to address this issue.

Harish

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies