Use the Content Package Maven plugin to integrate package management tasks into your Maven projects. The plugin goals and parameters enable you to automate many of the tasks that you would normally perform using the Package Manager page or the FileVault command line:
1. Create new packages from files in the file system.
2. Install and uninstall packages on the CRX or CQ server.
3. Build packages that are already defined on the server.
4. Obtain a list of packages that are installed on the server.
5. Remove a package from the server.