Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM internal url redirect redirecting to domain url

Level 2

Hi all, 

We facing issue in redirection, trying to hit the internal aem url but its redirecting to domain(SAML). Removed the saml config but still redirecting SAML(SSO login). 

Anyone facing the issue? Please help on this. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @blackbox1 

When the SSO through SAML is enabled, AEM will redirect to the Identity Provider to authenticate and then brings the user back to AEM. 

How did you remove the SAML config? May be the Authentication Handler is still active in the environment. You can confirm that in OSGi Config Manager or http://localhost:4502/system/console/slingauth . 

If all the configurations looks good, please share additional details on the request flow to get assistance.  

To access the AEM default login screen, you can use this path - /libs/granite/core/content/login.html. This allows you login with local users such as admin or other users you created in the instance. 

Thanks

Lokesh

Level 2

Hi Lokesh, 

I don't want to remove the SAML validation. I want to login internal URL with admin credentials. 

Example: If I try to hit https://domain:4502/libs/granite/core/content/login.html it redirecting to SAML login(IDP url).

Even I tried to remove the path and service ranking, but still redirecting to SAML.

Community Advisor

Hello @blackbox1 

Please restart your AEM instance, that should hopefully resolve the issue.

Aanchal Sikka

Level 2

Hi Aanchal, 

I restarted multiple times facing the same issue.

Administrator

@blackbox1 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni