Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Forms Included in AEMaaCS

Level 5

Is AEM Forms included in Adobe Cloud Service?  I had noticed below forms add-on and content packages but add-on is seperate UI ,not as AEM Package.

Is possible work AEM Forms using AEMaaCS, if yes what is steps install the add-ons and content package  (content package software distribution associated dam content path and add-on is not aem package to install local sdk)

varaande_0-1679452191299.png

Regards

Vara

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @varaande ,

It can be installed in the local SDK by following below steps, as mentioned in the Adobe docs.

Install the latest Forms add-on feature archive

Adobe Experience Manager Forms as a Cloud Service feature archive provides tools to create, style, and optimize Adaptive Forms on the local development environment. Install the package to create an Adaptive Form and use various other features of AEM Forms. To install the package:

1. Download and extract the latest AEM Forms archive for your operating system from Software Distribution.

2. Navigate to the crx-quickstart/install directory. If the folder does not exist, create it.

3. Stop your AEM instance, place the AEM Forms add-on feature archive, aem-forms-addon-<version>.far, in the install folder, and restart the instance.

Reference URL: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/forms/setup-configu...

I hope it helps!!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @varaande,

It is possible to to run AEM Forms on AEMaaCS, please look into below documentation:

Regarding add-on installation it is provided as a .far file. So to install it please follow below steps:

1. Download add on zip archive from Software Distribution.
  2. Unzip the archive.
  3. Create install folder under crx-quickstart directory of your local AEMaaCS if the folder does not exist.
  4. Copy/paste the .far file under install folder, you should end up with structure like this
    forms-addon-aemaacs.jpg
  5. Run AEM instance - and that is all.

Apart of add on some other elements could be required like DoR or Dispatcher configuration. Everything is described under the links I have shared at the beginning of this message.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @varaande ,

It can be installed in the local SDK by following below steps, as mentioned in the Adobe docs.

Install the latest Forms add-on feature archive

Adobe Experience Manager Forms as a Cloud Service feature archive provides tools to create, style, and optimize Adaptive Forms on the local development environment. Install the package to create an Adaptive Form and use various other features of AEM Forms. To install the package:

1. Download and extract the latest AEM Forms archive for your operating system from Software Distribution.

2. Navigate to the crx-quickstart/install directory. If the folder does not exist, create it.

3. Stop your AEM instance, place the AEM Forms add-on feature archive, aem-forms-addon-<version>.far, in the install folder, and restart the instance.

Reference URL: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/forms/setup-configu...

I hope it helps!!