Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!

AEM forms configuration

Level 3

Hello,

I am looking into AEM forms and would like to set up a local environment where I could learn more about this product. I found the documentation explaining architecture here https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/forms/install-aem-forms/aem-forms-arch...

I see that there is an AEM publish where form is submitted, processing instance and author instance. Is there a documentation that explains how to set it up? Where and how set up replication agents to meet forms requirements? Maybe some examples? 

2 Replies

Level 3

Hello, 

I had a quick look into this tutorial and as far as I can see it's all presented on author instance. I am looking for a real life documentation that states how to configure author, publish and forms processing instance to make sure that form submitted on publish (via dispatcher) is processed on processing instance. I also wonder how this needs to be set up to propagate forms definition from author to both publish and processing instance (which seems to be an simple replication agent) as I was unable to find official documentation on that matter